Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow, snow, and more snow!


WOW. What a week. We decided to leave ahead of the storm on Tuesday night so we didn't miss Christmas with my family. Andy took Wednesday and Thursday off work and we were off. We were fine until we were an hour out and then solid ice! Took us 5 hours to get to Sanborn and it normally takes us 3 1/2.


Wednesday started out fine and then Maddie felt warm and had a 104 fever and took her in and she had strep! Ran to get medicine in Sheldo and then it started to snow just as I got there. It was coming down! By the time I got to Sanborn there was an inch on the ground and it didn't stop! Snowed all night Wednesday, all day Thursday, no Christmas Eve services they were cancelled, wind picked up and snowed all day Friday, no Christmas Day services! All together about 20 inches of snow!! Maddie was better on Friday and they went out and built a snowman! Here are some pictures. I will do a different post later with pictures from Christmas Eve, I took more video than took pictures now that I have my Flip video camera! Enjoy!





























<

No comments: