Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Venture!!


I have begun a new venture!! I just became a Pampered Chef consultant! I am very excited about this because I love using their stuff for cooking! This is a great way for me to make a little money to help out with things without having to pay a sitter or daycare to watch the kids!They have such great high quality and unique products that are a lot of fun to cook with! I really want to be successful in this, so I am trying to do as many catalog and cooking shows as possible. If you live out of state and would like to help me get going you can have a catalog show! If you don't know me personally, leave me a comment with some more information on how to get in contact with you. A catalog show is just handing out catalogs to your friends and family to look through and give you orders, or they can look online and give you their orders too. You need to get $150 in orders for us to count it as a catalog show. I need to hit a certain amount in sales and then I will be able to have my own website where people can order online! For now they can look at stuff online but need to give you their order. It is a great way to get stuff you want because shipping for you is free and if you do at least $200 in sales you start earning free products! Please help me spread the word! I would love to do some cooking shows with those of you that know me and catalog shows for those of you who don't!!

You can go see what the Pampered Chef has to offer at
www.pamperedchef.com

Thanks!!

No comments: