Thursday, December 4, 2008

We had a big Thanksgiving weekend and I ended up leaving my camera at my parents house! We had Morgan's 1st birthday with the Jaycox side on Thanksgiving so there are lots of pictures to post as soon as I get my camera! My dad is sending it today so I should get it tomorrow! Our next venture will be all 4 birthdays! Morgan's and mine the 13th, Madison's the 16th, and Andy's the 20th!! We are heading to Minneapolis Dec. 19th, Andy has that day off so we are going to our friends Aaron and Asher's up there to stay for the weekend. Sunday the 21st we will meet my parents, Nikki, and Ryan to go to the Viking game! Can't wait!!! We have great seats, 13th row by the tunnel!! Look for us if they show the crowd!!! Christmas will be here before we know it! I'l post pics from Thanksgiving as soon as I get my camera!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hey - we'll be at the Vikings game too. Our seats aren't as good as yours though....we'll be much higher up!