Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween Fun!
WOW, I've fallen behind! I have a lot to post. We always have a lot of fun around Halloween. First we went to Night Eyes at Blank Park zoo last Friday night with some friends from small group. It was freezing but we had a blast!




On Saturday we went to Indianola to the costume parade with our friends the Keeney's! It was pretty nice and I didn't take any pictures because the kids didn't want to walk in the parade! Saturday night Papa and Grandma came and we went to church on Sunday. We were supposed to go to Living History Farms Family Halloween like we do every year, but it was 42 degrees and a 45 mph straight wind with gusts around 60 mph, so we carved pumpkins and they took us to Chuckee Cheese instead, and the kids had a blast! However, I think Grandma had the most fun playing Deal or No Deal and winning 80 tickets and playing pinball and getting 2nd highest score of like 20 million!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment