Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blog link

I found this blog on Mark and Leatha Arants and it has so inspired me to be in prayer more and more thankful everyday that I have 3 healthy children, my health is good, and so is my husbands! He wants his blog to be read daily and all over the world people are hearing about it and being a part of it. His wife gave birth to a baby girl very very early, at 24 weeks gestation. She is 2 lbs. 12 oz. right now, but has come so far since birth. His wife has cf(cystic fibrosis) and is in the same hospital awaiting a double lung transplant! He is one of the most courageous men I have seen and has a heart for the Lord like none other. Their story is truly inspiring and has driven me spiritually to pray for this family and God's hand on their healing. Check it out here.
Please pray for Gwenyth Rose(baby) and Tricia Lawrenson.

No comments: