Noah's room is now Noah and Maddie's room. We have moved furniture and rearranged things and they both think it is neat to share a room, but we can't get them to bed!! It will take some adjusting and I hope they start getting to bed before 10pm soon!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I'm sure the kids are lovin sharing a room! And, as for wedding bells, I can't say when but pretty sure they will be coming. Jamie bought "Tender Warrior", by Stu Weber at the conference. I'm not sure if you and Andy have heard of it, but it focuses on "every man's purpose, every wonman's dream, and every childs hope". It also goes deeper into God's vision of the man being a leader, protector, friend, (and, yes) lover. It's really refreshing for me to see him taking such serious steps to improving our relationship. He started listening to it Sunday night when we got home. It's strange to think that "we" already feel different. We talked about thing we haven't before and it just feels good. Thanks for always supporting us and keep us in your prayers from time to time!
Post a Comment