Friday, August 17, 2007

Auntie Nikki and Uncle Ryan Long!




Well my sister is married and we all had a great time in Colorado for the big event. My grandpa Hoppe was unable to attend due to his stroke, but the good news was Grandma got to be there and Grandpa got to go home, he is not in a nursing home. He is still having speech and memory problems, but is getting along great.

Here are some pics from the wedding. Since both Andy and I were in the wedding and both kids were, we really didn't take many pictures, I know I can't believe it either!! I always take a ton of pictures. The rest of the family did though, so I'll post more as I get some emailed to me. We also had our ultrasound at 21 weeks and everything looks great and baby Pelham #3 is a GIRL!! We are very excited, because we don't have to buy new clothes!! She is due the same time as Madison's birthday. I will post a couple of different sets of pics, since they don't all fit in one post!!

No comments: