Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sad News

Hi everyone. We actually have some sad news. I had a miscarriage. But, God is Great and in control! We know he has a bigger plan for us and evidentely this baby was not to live longer than 5 1/2 weeks. I only measured almost 6 weeks, so I was not as far along as they thought I was. We are sorry to have to tell everyone like this, but it was the easiest way, and we are doing just fine. We only have to wait 2 months before trying again, which is about when we were going to start trying anyway! I spent most of Wednesday in the hospital for tests and observation, but my bloodwork was inconclusive since it was right in line with my ultrasound of about 6 weeks, so I went back to the doctor on Friday and had another lab done which we will know the results of tomorrow. Pray for my HCG levels to be down so I do not have to have a surgical procedure called a D & C. If they are still high or haven't changed, then it is possible things might be fine, but if they are the same then I would have to have surgery! February isn't a good month for us and babies. My first baby which was ectopic was in February too. We are praying for a quick recovery physically so we are ready to start again in April or May for baby #4! Emotionally I am doing really good! I can tell people have been praying for me and I know I can't change what happened, so there is no reason to dwell on it. My babies are most likely in Heaven with the Lord and I will be able to spend eternity with them! Thank you to everyone that has been praying for us.

On a lighter note: Keep checking our sight for pics to come! We lost our digital camera and bought a new one on EBAY and it should be here tomorrow, I'm hoping. We got about 7-9 inches of snow and had church cancelled today! There is a power line down right in front of our house and we were without power for about 4 hours on Saturday night. Everything is getting cleaned up though and we played out in the snow today with kids and they loved it! Hope this finds you all doing great!

No comments: